ABOUT THE COURSE
- 18-hole championship golf course, par 72.
- The course measures 6,886 metre long from the Black tees.
- Designed by international design company Wright Golf Design and headed by Rodney Wright.
- Green keeping is managed by experienced professionals.
- Six different teeing options are available on every hole: Black, White, Yellow, Blue, Red, and Green.
- Tamarina has standard 4 x par 3’s and 4 x par 5’s with remaining 10 holes are par 4’s.
- Tamarina Golf Club enjoys a strong membership comprising of Villa owners, Corporate members and lifetime ordinary members.
- Marshals are there to monitor the course.
- Due to the climate and terrain, the preferred and recommended means of playing Tamarina is with a golf cart.
Make sure that you stop by our pro golf shop at some point during your stay. The shop offers a selection of clothes, shoes, and golf accessories alongside a range of souvenirs bearing the Tamarina Golf Club’s logo. Our friendly and experienced team is on hand to provide advices or book your next round of golf.